A person who collects postcards as a hobby.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Links to other sites that may be of interest to deltiologists and collectors of coins, stamps, photographs,
- If any deltiologists care to unearth the details and send them my way, the information will be posted with credit and gratitude.
- As any deltiologist worth his stamps will tell you, the modern photographic picture postcard entered the world a few months after it was vacated by Queen Victoria.
1940s: from Greek deltion (diminutive of deltos 'writing tablet') + -logist.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the period before the First World War, deltiology was the largest collecting hobby.
- As I understand it there is quite a bit of good deltiology literature available, so you may want to hunt for that to get more detailed information.
- Deltiology, the study of postcards, can involve the analysis of pigments, rag content of card stock, and other measurable parameters to determine the age of particular images.
Definición de deltiologist en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.