- Triangular: a tree with large deltoid leavesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In some cases, the deltoid branch of the profunda brachii (16% of individuals) arises from the brachial or from the superior ulnar collateral.
- Farther distally around the middle part of the shaft, is the deltoid tuberosity along the lateral border.
- Specimens are members of the Hyperoblastidae based on presence of four spiracles and anispiracle, deltoid crests (not faces), and two to four anideltoids.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- 1 (also deltoid muscle) A thick triangular muscle covering the shoulder joint and used for raising the arm away from the body.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- During surgery, we observed partial or complete detachment of the trapezoid and deltoid muscles from the lateral clavicle in all patients.
- Performed with or without assistance, pull-ups are a great way to strengthen the muscles of the upper body, particularly the latissimus dorsi, posterior deltoids and biceps.
- Strength training targeted 5 muscle groups (latissimus dorsi, pectorals, triceps / deltoid, hamstrings, and quadriceps).
- 1.1Each of the three parts of a deltoid muscle, attached at the front, side, and rear of the shoulder: the anterior deltoidMás ejemplos en oraciones
- One key to shoulder training is to think of your front, side and rear deltoids as distinct (but small) muscles.
- The rear deltoid, teres minor and infraspinatus are responsible.
- The heavier you can go with your bench-press sets, the better for your pectorals, anterior deltoids and triceps, provided their work is not being stolen by cheating.
mid 18th century: from French deltoïde, or via modern Latin from Greek deltoeidēs.
Más definiciones de deltoidDefinición de deltoid en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.