(also demand note)
- A financial draft payable on demand.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As a result, the bank's customers in all its ‘computerised’ branches wait for hours in a row every morning to encash their cheques, or get a demand draft or even to remit cash.
- They need to also send in a non-refundable demand draft for Rs. 500 along with their application.
- As an initial contribution, a demand draft for Rs.45,000 was handed over to the Collector last week.
Más definiciones de demand draftDefinición de demand draft en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.