Definición de demassify en inglés:
verbo (demassifies, demassifying, demassified)[with object]
Divide or break up (a social or political unit) into its component parts: computerized forces of production demassify organizations
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At the same time, conventional war is generally regarded as oriented toward smaller, more professional, and high-tech forces fighting in ‘demassified’ conflicts.
- It is somewhat contradictory to expect demassified media to have anything to do with the mainstream opinion.
- This statement espouses the mass society concept, whereas we now live in the demassified society.
- Example sentences
- In doing so he lays out a rigid binary opposition in which all that will remain after demassification will be his version of free-market capitalism.
- Everything that is happening is simply the further demassification of the ‘mass’ media.
- Magazines, from their contribution to nationhood to demassification after the advent of television.
Definición de demassify en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan