- What people see as democratic principles may sometimes have to be compromised.
- In theory, the fund supports democratic institutions in the nations it assists.
- You also think our freedoms will be reined in and our democracy will be less democratic.
- In many ways, running is the most democratic of sports.
- It is a democratic sport for all people of all ages.
- Most of all, footbag kicking is a democratic sport.
- In July and August the Democratic and Republican parties hold their nominating conventions.
- He brought a variety of Democratic congressmen on stage to wave at the crowd.
- No member of the Democratic congressional leadership commented on his charges.
Early 17th century: from French démocratique, via medieval Latin from Greek dēmokratikos, from dēmokratia (see democracy).
Palabras que riman con democraticachromatic, acrobatic, Adriatic, aerobatic, anagrammatic, aquatic, aristocratic, aromatic, asthmatic, athematic, attic, autocratic, automatic, axiomatic, bureaucratic, charismatic, chromatic, cinematic, climatic, dalmatic, diagrammatic, diaphragmatic, diplomatic, dogmatic, dramatic, ecstatic, emblematic, emphatic, enigmatic, epigrammatic, erratic, fanatic, hepatic, hieratic, hydrostatic, hypostatic, idiomatic, idiosyncratic, isochromatic, lymphatic, melodramatic, meritocratic, miasmatic, monochromatic, monocratic, monogrammatic, numismatic, operatic, panchromatic, pancreatic, paradigmatic, phlegmatic, photostatic, piratic, plutocratic, pneumatic, polychromatic, pragmatic, prelatic, prismatic, problematic, programmatic, psychosomatic, quadratic, rheumatic, schematic, schismatic, sciatic, semi-automatic, Socratic, somatic, static, stigmatic, sub-aquatic, sylvatic, symptomatic, systematic, technocratic, thematic, theocratic, thermostatic, traumatic
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: demo|crat¦ic
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.