Clearly apparent or capable of being logically proved: the demonstrable injustices of racism
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The limitations of such a view of ‘instinct’ are clearly demonstrable in Freud's writings on art and artists.
- No such compelling reason, proven facts or demonstrable mistake has emerged.
- You will not be disappointed if you are looking for strong direction and, a clear plot and actors with clear, demonstrable talent.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Without the demonstrability of foolishness, there would be no hope for human progress.
- To be sure, in traditional Catholic thought, God's ‘demonstrability’ has been considered, in Aquinas's terms, to belong not to the ‘articles of faith’ but to the ‘preambles to the articles.’
- Such convictions though can never reach the level of absolute clarity and demonstrability that was sought by modernist epistemologies.
Late Middle English: from Latin demonstrabilis, from demonstrare 'point out'.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda