Definición de demonstrable en inglés:
Clearly apparent or capable of being logically proved: the demonstrable injustices of racism
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The limitations of such a view of ‘instinct’ are clearly demonstrable in Freud's writings on art and artists.
- No such compelling reason, proven facts or demonstrable mistake has emerged.
- You will not be disappointed if you are looking for strong direction and, a clear plot and actors with clear, demonstrable talent.
late Middle English: from Latin demonstrabilis, from demonstrare 'point out'.
- Example sentences
- Without the demonstrability of foolishness, there would be no hope for human progress.
- To be sure, in traditional Catholic thought, God's ‘demonstrability’ has been considered, in Aquinas's terms, to belong not to the ‘articles of faith’ but to the ‘preambles to the articles.’
- Such convictions though can never reach the level of absolute clarity and demonstrability that was sought by modernist epistemologies.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan