- A legacy which is directed to be paid from a specified fund or pool.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A general legacy, a demonstrative legacy, and a specific legacy represent the three primary types of legacies.
- If the fund out of which a demonstrative legacy or an annuity is paid fails, resort may be made to the general assets.
- Interest is generally payable from death on specific legacies, whereas a general or demonstrative legacy carries interest from the time at which it is payable (usually one year after the death)
Más definiciones de demonstrative legacyDefinición de demonstrative legacy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.