Able to be dismantled or removed from its setting and readily reassembled or repositioned: in the spare bedroom I had a demountable workbench
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The demountable buildings have a 25-year life expectancy.
- Utes, trucks, forklifts, cranes, sea containers, demountable site buildings, various tools, office furniture, computers and building stock were among the items up for sale.
- Now mostly recycled as fence posts, the hollow demountable poles were used originally to erect telegraphic wires across the Central Australian Desert during the 2nd World War.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Richard had spent many hours demounting, washing, drying, and remounting about two hundred slides from a total of a couple of thousand left mouldering in a shed.
- Modular construction has allowed the prefabricated elements to be demounted; they are intended to be erected in other configurations elsewhere.
- In fact, the cork walls are prefabricated panels which, like the modular steel structure, will be demounted at the end of the event to be re-erected in Portugal.
Definición de demountable en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.