(Of a mutual organization such as a building society) change from being owned by its members to a different kind of ownership: both companies could demutualize over the next few years
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He said the 5-year claiming period since the company demutualised might possibly be extended for another two years.
- The size of any windfall is crucial to borrowers who are deciding which way to vote because they will have to pay higher mortgage bills if the lender demutualises.
- This building society demutualised in 1997 and now holds more than 3% of the UK's outstanding mortgage stock.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Back in May of this year, we reviewed the performance of various windfall shares received following the demutualisation of various building societies.
- Laurent recently told senior colleagues that partial demutualization - the process of changing a company's ownership structure to one based on shareholders - would ‘galvanize’ the group.
- Melmoth says the group hopes to expand - care homes for the elderly being the next opportunity - but says it will resist demutualisation.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: de|mutual|ize
Definición de demutualize en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda