verbo (demystifies, demystifying, demystified)[with object]
- Make (a difficult subject) clearer and easier to understand: this book attempts to demystify technologyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I have found that one way of breaking down taboos, is to demystify the subject and to make it more easy to remember.
- The annual event sets out to demystify the subject by making it more accessible and enjoyable.
- The aim is to demystify subjects and there is an emphasis on moving away from professional jargon and universal objectivity.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We want to get a true picture of how it works, the big picture - that's what we're going for: no smoke, no mirrors - a demystification of the music industry and how to do it in a non-confrontational way.
- While the 80-member-crew tries desperately to stick to the tight schedule, for the students in the audience it is a demystification of the electronic world they aren't quite prepared for.
- The photograph, when taken together with the argument is an exercise in demystification: it reveals something that was previously hidden, the presence of black factory workers in 1930s France.
Más definiciones de demystifyDefinición de demystify en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.