- A synthetic polymer with a branching, tree-like structure.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The nanoparticle system used by Baker's lab is based on dendrimers, star-like synthetic polymers that can carry a vast array of molecules on the ends of their arms.
- Highly branched stilbene dendrimers were synthesized and their photochemical behavior was studied.
- The drug delivery vehicle used by the scientists is a manmade polymer molecule called a dendrimer.
Más definiciones de dendrimerDefinición de dendrimer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.