- 1A hard-wearing cotton twill fabric, typically blue and used for jeans and other clothing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He was wearing a pair of dark navy blue denim jeans, and a grey dress shirt that exactly matched the stormy shade of his eyes.
- She was wearing blue jeans, denim jacket, dark brown wig and was carrying a sports bag.
- He was wearing a blue jacket with white piping, blue denim jeans and either blue or black and white trainers.
- 1.1 (denims) Jeans or other garments made of denim: a pair of denimsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Everybody noticed at school that her style had changed from baggy old jeans to denims and her shirts weren't as tight and small as they had once been.
- He was in his early twenties, dressed in denims and a lumberjack shirt.
- The blonde boy looked just as stunning as he believed when he entered the community lounge clad in a halfway unbuttoned, black satin shirt with silver buttons, skin-tight black denims and dark suede boots.
late 17th century (as serge denim): from French serge de Nîmes, denoting a kind of serge from the town of Nîmes.
Más definiciones de denimDefinición de denim en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.