Definición de denominational en inglés:
Relating to or according to the principles of a particular religious denomination: denominational schools
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Moreover, it would be a mistake to imagine that the extensive denominational press was narrowly sectarian.
- Most school boards taught religion but not denominational doctrine, which was, from the bishops' point of view, bad enough.
- Although secular instruction was given in common, denominational religious teaching was conducted separately.
- denominationalism sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- From my point of view, in sum, it is not the culture wars in the churches that signal the decline of denominationalism and the seriousness of religious commitment.
- These books suggest that our commitments in their totality may be more important in choosing a church than denominationalism or form and style of worship.
- What is their new vision of the ecumenical future, and can it be accommodated within the old wineskins of denominationalism?
Definición de denominational en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda