Definición de densify en inglés:
verbo (densifies, densifying, densified)[with object] (often as adjective densified)
Make (something) more dense: densified hardboard
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Fibers containing particles bound by this method are easily densified.
- Losing the character of their neighbourhood was the motivating factor for Jay Sakamoto and his mom, Nancy, to take issue with a city plan to allow developers to densify the neighbourhood near Youngmore Road.
- It densifies the ground so that if a real quake does occur, the land will be strong enough to withstand it.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Based on the existing low urban densities, this suggests the densification of the existing area within easy access of the existing and intended infrastructure.
- Simm, a former realtor, believes the city should have consulted more widely with the public before creating policies that have paved the way for densification of former single-family neighbourhoods.
- Will the aching need for affordable housing mean further densification of already crowded neighborhoods?
Definición de densify en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda