Definición de dental hygienist en inglés:
An ancillary dental worker specializing in scaling and polishing teeth, and giving advice on oral hygiene.
- General dentists and dental hygienists can also provide more limited periodontal care.
- Your dentist may recommend occasional appointments with a dental hygienist.
- In some states, dental hygienists can open an independent practice and in others they can administer anesthetics.
dental hygiene sustantivo
- Example sentences
- Despite these advances, however, tooth decay remains an epidemic in lower socioeconomic and medically compromised populations because of poor dental hygiene and lack of preventive care.
- The family physician should encourage good dental hygiene that includes brushing of the teeth and gums, and regular flossing.
- Dry mouth is also a possible side effect and can affect dental hygiene.
Definición de dental hygienist en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia