- A dentist.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Among healthcare professionals, dental surgeons are often in contact with the population and are in an ideal position to provide counselling and advice on smoking cessation.
- Earlier dental medicine was a subsidiary of medicine and dentistry was practised by licenced medical practitioners before the father of Indian dentistry, R. Ahmed, started the licensed dental surgeons ' course.
- Volunteer dental surgeons are undertaking check-ups, fillings, extractions and teeth cleaning.
Más definiciones de dental surgeonDefinición de dental surgeon en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.