(also dental mechanic)
- A person who makes and repairs artificial teeth.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Kenny wants to open a chain of dental one-stop shops that would each employ a dentist, dental hygienist and dental technician.
- He started a dental laboratory in Hollywood, and became a dental technician, assisting dentists of Hollywood celebrities.
- Many of the ‘face builders’ - or prosthetic technicians - are dental technicians who learn to create crowns, bridges and braces and then undertake further training.
Más definiciones de dental technicianDefinición de dental technician en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.