adjetivoBotany & Zoology
- Having a tooth-like or serrated edge.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Of all 25 brain regions examined, the one that showed the strongest evidence of playing a role directly in the control of the locomotor activity itself was the dentate gyrus, which is a subregion of the hippocampus.
- The large dentate nuclei are deeply fissured and subdivided into toothlike agglomerations of gray matter, the longest ones being near the middle of each nucleus.
- Note the characteristic, toothlike appearance of the inferior surface of the dentate gyrus.
late Middle English: from Latin dentatus, from dens, dent- 'tooth'.
Más definiciones de dentateDefinición de dentate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.