Definición de denticulate en inglés:
Having small teeth or tooth-like projections; finely toothed.
- Both mesial and distal edges of the crowns are coarsely denticulate, with the denticles oriented at an angle of approximately 45° with respect to the long axis of the crown.
- The outer lip is crenulated on its edge, and smooth or weakly denticulate on the inner side.
- Sculpture on the inner side of the outer lip varies from absent to lirate to denticulate.
- Example sentences
- In some specimens the anterior edge of the base is serrated or irregularly denticulated.
- The outer side is smoothly rounded; on the inner side the anterior edge is faintly denticulated.
- Because of the denticulated architecture of the rim, with its numerous and perilous lookouts, this would add countless miles to our trip.
Definición de denticulate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan