Definición de depigment en inglés:
verbo[with object] (usually as adjective depigmented)
Reduce or remove the pigmentation of (the skin).
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Patches of depigmented skin, now referred to as vitiligo, were cosmetically undesirable.
- Neurologic examination indicated that all of the depigmented areas were hypersensitive to cold, heat, pinprick, and touch, and for some of these areas, low-temperature stimuli were mistakenly identified as ‘hot’ and ‘burning’.
- Of note, an oval depigmented area about 2 cm in greatest diameter with irregular borders was present on the skin over the infant's left lateral trunk.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Provided that sun creams can be used for protection, the problem is only - though disturbingly - a cosmetic one, seriously so for dark-skinned people; small patches of depigmentation can also occur in the iris.
- Side effects of all topical treatments include allergic and contact dermatitis, depigmentation of surrounding normal skin, and postinflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Although this was not readily apparent on general examination, close inspection of the patient's eyes found depigmentation of her outer eyelashes, suggesting a diagnosis of vitiligo.
Definición de depigment en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda