- A person who keeps money in a bank or building society account.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The bank has asked depositors to withdraw the money or invest it in alternative investment schemes that the bank is suggesting to them.
- If a depositor owes money to the bank or building society, this will be deducted from any deposits held before compensation is calculated.
- During the bank panic of 1933, he actually invited his depositors to withdraw their money.
Más definiciones de depositorDefinición de depositor en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.