Definición de depredator en inglés:
A person or thing that makes depredations, especially a predatory animal.
- The depredators were, however, stunned with the courageous defiance by the Queen's soldiers.
- Also, they have quite a reputation as a depredator of quail, chicken, and turkey eggs.
- His uneasiness when the whip was used, testified by clamorous complaints, made the whole scene so amusing that the depredators were allowed to depart without a word of remonstrance.
- Example sentences
- These sections regulate the taking and permitted killing of nongame mammals and depredatory animals.
- And evolution of any management strategy requires knowledge on depredatory birds' feeding guild structure, breeding and roosting ecology.
- The coastal States remain united in seeking a permanent solution to poaching, depredatory and illegal fishing practices in the form of a legally-binding agreement.
Pronunciación: /ˈdɛprɪdeɪt(ə)ri, dɪˈprɛdət(ə)ri/adjetivo
Definición de depredator en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan