Definición de deproteinize en inglés:
Remove the protein from (a substance), usually as a stage in chemical purification.
- For the ELD experiments, calf thymus DNA was deproteinized with sodium dodecyl sulfate.
- Serum samples were deproteinized with 10 per cent perchloric acid, vortexed for 60 sec for mixing and centrifugation was done at 4000 rpm for 10 min.
- For the determination of glutathione, the sample obtained as described for enzyme assays was deproteinized immediately using 30% HClO 4.
- Example sentences
- Genomic DNA extractions were carried out from 0.2 g of adult flies, as described by Piñol et al., except that a phenol deproteinization step was added before deproteinization with chloroform.
- Plasma NOx was similarly assayed after deproteinization with cold ethanol.
- The analysis of the electrophoretic mobility of DNA was performed after repeated pronase treatment and deproteinization in chloroform-isoamyl alcohol.
Definición de deproteinize en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan