Definición de derecognize en inglés:
Withdraw recognition of (an organization or country): none of the agencies will be allowed to derecognize any of the trade unions
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘We will not recognize or derecognize student organizations based upon their viewpoints,’ he told the Daily newspaper.
- The council arrogantly believed ordinary staff would not respond to the strike call but they finally realised that we would not allow the council to derecognise our union.
- That is because many recent recognition agreements were at companies that had previously derecognised the union, but where membership remained at relatively high levels.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Tension was also high following government derecognition of loyalist ceasefires.
- The wave of victories was the sharpest edge of a revival of union organisation in the media after years of union derecognition which has led to low pay and poor working conditions across the industry.
- Bosses see victory over the social workers as an important part in the derecognition process.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda