- 1Remove from a register: scores of patients have been deregistered by the practicesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- As this patient was deregistered in December 2004, we are not able to offer her private treatment.
- The difficulty we have in this part is that there are no means of compliance checks, and therefore when there is a registered or deregistered member, then there is no way that he or she intends to go back to be registered.
- If they have had a conviction within the last 7 years that is punishable by imprisonment for a term of 3 months or longer, they can be deregistered or not registered at all.
- 1.1 [no object] Remove one’s name from a register: he should deregister for VAT purposesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Immediately after I deregistered I got a full time job as an accounting teacher for grade 10, 11 and 12.
- If we decide that they do fall within one or other of these articles, we shall need to consider whether there has been an interference with these rights by virtue of the failure to deregister, and if so whether the interference is justified.
- By deregistering, it could no longer trade on NASDAQ, and the stock that day fell to 6 cents a share from 35 cents.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But we caution the trade unions and their members to always follow the law otherwise they will suffer deregistration as warned by the labour commissioner.
- Vets who breach the regulation of prescribed drugs can face a number of penalties, including prosecution in the courts and deregistration.
- Illegal detention and deregistration of unions is serious cause for concern