Definición de deregulate en inglés:
Remove regulations or restrictions from: the trucking industry was deregulated in the early 1980s
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After a state passes a law to deregulate the electric industry, the regulatory commission steps in to create the rules.
- In the late 1990s, the industry was abuzz with plans to deregulate the markets and break up public monopolies.
- The fuel market was deregulated last year, prompting a series of price hikes that were met with widespread protests.
- deregulatory adjetivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The government should place top priority on creating new jobs in such a way as to offer incentives to the companies that increase employment and take bolder deregulatory measures to provide better circumstances for doing business.
- In the present deregulatory climate, however, it is not surprising that a recent proposed bill introducing six weeks of parental leave to be financed by employers' levies has not progressed beyond a select committee.
- The measure's deregulatory origins forgotten, it became a program of ‘targeted investment.’
Definición de deregulate en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda