- A demand for a commodity, service, etc. which is a consequence of the demand for something else.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Thus it can be argued that the demand for economics courses is a derived demand.
- Therefore, the demand for transportation service is a derived demand and, in part, based on the demands and supplies of agricultural products.
- Because the demand for stevedoring services is a derived demand, the elasticity of demand is small.
Más definiciones de derived demandDefinición de derived demand en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.