- A fossil redeposited in a sediment which is younger than the one in which it first occurred.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- No débris of Lower Cretaceous rock or derived fossils were found in the contact strata of the Woodbine.
- Previous reports have described a concretion derived fossil assemblage rich in brine shrimp, chironomid midge pupa, and dytiscid beetle larvae.
- Most lipid biomarkers do not provide information on whether water column derived fossil species are truly ancient or still physiologically active.
Más definiciones de derived fossilDefinición de derived fossil en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.