sustantivo (plural dermatomycoses /-siːz/)[mass noun]
- A fungal infection of the skin, especially by a dermatophyte.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With some pertinent exceptions, dermatomycosis is typically confined to the superficial keratinized tissue and, thus, can often be treated with topical antifungal medications.
- All clinical specimens from cats and dogs with skin disease, suggesting dermatomycoses were included.
- The efficacy of unspecific and specific immune responses decides on the development of dermatomycoses in domestic animals.
Más definiciones de dermatomycosisDefinición de dermatomycosis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.