sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
- Inflammation of the skin and underlying muscle tissue, involving degeneration of collagen, discoloration, and swelling, typically occurring as an autoimmune condition or associated with internal cancer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Rheumatic diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, dermatomyositis, and scleroderma are thought to be autoimmune diseases.
- In addition to inflammatory infiltration and destruction of muscle, patients with dermatomyositis or polymyositis may have involvement of other organ systems.
- In some patients with classical dermatomyositis, skin disease activity returns without the return of muscle weakness.
Más definiciones de dermatomyositisDefinición de dermatomyositis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.