- (Of property) eligible to be inherited by a descendant: an estate descendible only in the male lineMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A person's fame or ‘publicity right’ is deemed to be fully alienable and descendible.
- In most states with publicity rights, the rights survive death and are transferable and descendible.
- His authority during the time it lasted, would be the same whether it were for one year or twenty, or for life, or descendible to his eldest son.
Más definiciones de descendibleDefinición de descendible en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.