- A sergeant in administrative charge of a police station.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You go to the local police station, where the desk sergeant tells you your son is being held in custody on suspicion of stealing £300.
- A man walked into a police station, dropped a bag of cocaine on the counter, informed the desk sergeant that it was a sub-standard cut and asked that the person who sold it to him be arrested immediately.
- She locked her desk and waved to the desk sergeant as she passed him.
Más definiciones de desk sergeantDefinición de desk sergeant en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.