- 1The working surface of a desk.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The height was good being only 11 mm from the desktop to the surface which would keep wrist strain at a minimum.
- It does however have an issue that the desktop and laminated mouse surfaces don't have and that is added noise.
- In comparison I've used a cheap laminated mat and the desktop surface itself.
- 1.1 (also desktop computer) A computer suitable for use at an ordinary desk: a new low-end desktopMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This could be your web server, a desktop computer running a database client application, or both.
- A wireless network of two laptop computers and one desktop computer will cost between €450 and €600.
- Patients in the computer group used a desktop computer to view a multi-media presentation that included graphics and video and audio clips.
- 1.2The working area of a computer screen regarded as a representation of a notional desktop and containing icons representing items such as files: you can now have multiple, overlapping windows on the desktopMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The fix requires customers to download an executable file to the desktop, and then reboot the PC.
- Frequently users place icons on the desktop to quickly access some application, files or folders they regularly use.
- She had put all her files and icons on her desktop.
Más definiciones de desktopDefinición de desktop en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.