- Remove solder from: when all eight pins have been desoldered, the connector can be pulled out easilyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It takes power to generate enough heat to melt solder, especially when connecting or desoldering large components and when using solder wick.
- I was able to rewire and test circuits quickly without having to solder and desolder.
- ‘If you have to, you can just change the programmable memory chip - desolder it, put it back on there,’ he says.
Más definiciones de desolderDefinición de desolder en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.