- A retina that has become separated from the underlying choroid tissue at the back of the eye, causing loss of vision in the affected area.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He was exempted from military service because of a detached retina, and later in his career, when binocular microscopes became the norm, people puzzled why he was happy to still use a monocular one.
- Unless the detached retina is promptly surgically reattached, this condition can cause permanent loss of vision in the affected eye.
- One player who suffered both a corneal abrasion and a detached retina underwent several surgical procedures.
Más definiciones de detached retinaDefinición de detached retina en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.