- Indeed, as far as the railways are concerned, they are far worse and set to deteriorate further in the short term.
- There is growing unrest in Hong Kong over deteriorating economic and social conditions.
- If bond prices rise, it could imply that experts reckon economic conditions are deteriorating.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- According to Hillman as well as Hillman and Ursprung, liberalization has a deteriorative effect on economic performance until a cultural adaptation takes place.
- Molecular mobility within preserved biological materials provides a first approximation of the rate of deteriorative reactions that ultimately affect shelf-life.
- In a seminal article, Leopold defined senescence in plant cells, along the lines previously proposed by Medawar, as ‘the deteriorative processes that are natural causes of death’.
Late 16th century (in the sense 'make worse'): from late Latin deteriorat- 'worsened', from the verb deteriorare, from Latin deterior 'worse'.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: de|teri¦or|ate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.