Definición de determinable en inglés:
1Able to be definitely decided or ascertained: a readily determinable market value
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But even more fundamentally, he believed that nature exists independent of the experimenter, and the motions of particles are precisely determinable.
- But even if I referred to a table for example, whether I were talking about a figure in a book or an item of furniture would only be determinable from the context and not solely from my use of the word itself.
- Although, it was hard to tell, on a day when social status appeared to be determinable purely by the size of your sunglasses.
2 Law Capable of being brought to an end under given conditions.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The statutory meaning of notice to quit covers a notice exercising a break clause and clearly contemplates that a fixed term tenancy determinable by such a notice is still a ‘term of years certain’.
- It may be no more than a licence determinable at any time, or a tenancy at will.
- In any case where a residential contract is determinable by notice given by either party to the other, a notice so given shall be of no effect unless it is given not less than 4 weeks before the date on which it is to take effect.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Pakistán