Definición de determinable en inglés:
1Able to be definitely decided or ascertained: a readily determinable market value
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But even more fundamentally, he believed that nature exists independent of the experimenter, and the motions of particles are precisely determinable.
- But even if I referred to a table for example, whether I were talking about a figure in a book or an item of furniture would only be determinable from the context and not solely from my use of the word itself.
- Although, it was hard to tell, on a day when social status appeared to be determinable purely by the size of your sunglasses.
2 Law Capable of being brought to an end under given conditions.
- The statutory meaning of notice to quit covers a notice exercising a break clause and clearly contemplates that a fixed term tenancy determinable by such a notice is still a ‘term of years certain’.
- It may be no more than a licence determinable at any time, or a tenancy at will.
- In any case where a residential contract is determinable by notice given by either party to the other, a notice so given shall be of no effect unless it is given not less than 4 weeks before the date on which it is to take effect.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan