adjetivo[predicative] chiefly Law
Serving to define, qualify, or direct: the employer’s view is not determinative of the issue
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I do not consider the stipulated qualifications of the arbitrator to be a determinative indicator that the plaintiff's claims were not intended for arbitration.
- It is in the context of determining the scope of its own jurisdiction that a court will often make determinative findings in respect of the scope of the arbitration agreement.
- As so often, practical considerations of what a tribunal is prepared to infer as to a defendant's state of mind may be more determinative than fine matters of principle of what one legal concept adds to another.
another term for determiner.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- But ‘this’ is a determinative, not an adjective, and it functions as a determiner in cases of the sort in question, it doesn't function attributively.
- In this stage a determinative, especially a semantic determinative, is added to a graph to classify the meanings among the words.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: de|ter¦mina|tive
Definición de determinative en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda