Definición de determinative en inglés:
adjetivo[predicative] chiefly Law
Serving to define, qualify, or direct: the employer’s view is not determinative of the issue
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I do not consider the stipulated qualifications of the arbitrator to be a determinative indicator that the plaintiff's claims were not intended for arbitration.
- It is in the context of determining the scope of its own jurisdiction that a court will often make determinative findings in respect of the scope of the arbitration agreement.
- As so often, practical considerations of what a tribunal is prepared to infer as to a defendant's state of mind may be more determinative than fine matters of principle of what one legal concept adds to another.
sustantivoGrammar Volver al principio
another term for determiner.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- But ‘this’ is a determinative, not an adjective, and it functions as a determiner in cases of the sort in question, it doesn't function attributively.
- In this stage a determinative, especially a semantic determinative, is added to a graph to classify the meanings among the words.
Definición de determinative en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda