- 1The process of removing toxic substances: the detoxification of formaldehydeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Whereas the traditional process of detoxification was limited to the removal of the toxic substance from the system, this is only a small part of the aims of the modern detox.
- Documented functions of HBs include storage and transport of oxygen, nitric oxide detoxification, and facilitating oxygen diffusion in symbiotic tissues.
- By applying unique pressures to the ten zones of the feet, the body returns to a state of balance and well being, improving blood circulation and aiding the process of detoxification.
- 1.1Medical treatment of an alcoholic or drug addict involving abstention from drink or drugs until the bloodstream is free of toxins: detoxification might be a useful alternative to prison [as modifier]: a detoxification unitMás ejemplos en oraciones
- One study involves a medication trial of buprenorphine as a detoxification treatment for heroin addiction.
- Women who used prior mental health services are more likely to use additional drug treatment modalities beyond detoxification.
- Among women, those in the labor force were more likely to have been in drug treatment or detoxification.
Más definiciones de detoxificationDefinición de detoxification en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.