Definición de detrimental en inglés:
Tending to cause harm: recent policies have been detrimental to the interests of many old people moving her could have a detrimental effect on her health
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I am firmly of the opinion that we should live and let live as long as what we are doing is not detrimental and hurtful to others.
- I am satisfied that publication of the report would be deeply damaging and detrimental to their welfare.
- The book sheds light on acts of corruption that are detrimental to the development of Zambia.
harmful, damaging, injurious, hurtful, inimical, deleterious, dangerous, destructive, ruinous, calamitous, disastrous, pernicious, environmentally unfriendly, ill, bad, evil, baleful, malign, corrupting, malignant, adverse, undesirable, prejudicial, unfavourable, unfortunate, counterproductive;
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Reductions in bed numbers may mean that it is more likely that patients will be transferred outside of the area, which may, in turn, cost more and may detrimentally affect their treatment.
- Any beneficial acclimatization effect was detrimentally offset by the inability to train at high intensity due to the lack of oxygen.
- He says he is ‘outraged’ at the action that detrimentally affects the 1.2 million Hispanic-owned businesses in the United States.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda