- Relating to or denoting alteration of the minerals of an igneous rock during the later stages of consolidation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Although such grains would have low Curie points of c.250 deg C they invariably undergo subsolidus exsolution during magmatic, deuteric and/or hydrothermal stages of cooling to produce ilmenite lamellae hosted by Ti-poor magnetite.
- This mineral is probably the product of incipient magmatic or deuteric oxidation that is apparently absent at Isparta.
- Nb-dominant kupletskite and, similarly, Zr-rich astrophyllite in the altered pegmatites are thought to be extremely late-stage phases, the result of remobilization of Nb and Zr by postmagmatic deuteric fluids.
Más definiciones de deutericDefinición de deuteric en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.