Definición de develop en inglés:
verbo (develops, developing, developed)
- Eventually as the tree matures, it will develop into a fine spreading type.
- But how many have developed into mature teachers of the type described above?
- The lads responded and a motley crew matured and developed into a squad to be proud of.
- I cannot help but wonder why even as the country developed economically, the peasants are not receiving any benefits?
- Any effort to help poor countries develop should start by making them aware of the importance of trade and integration.
- As poorer countries develop and stabilise, our security will improve and our own economy grow through increased trading opportunities.
- Richmond council's plans to develop land in and around Crane Valley has been left in shreds by the government inspector.
- The public of Bradford need to know the true facts regarding plans to develop the land at West Bowling Golf Club.
- Locally, he was involved in the Walton Green Inquiry, organising an appeal against a council decision to develop the land in the area.
- The AA said the award reflects the hotel group's ‘outstanding commitment to improving and developing their hotels’.
- Work is underway at this stage on improving and developing facilities at Ballyduff GAA grounds, Kildermody.
- Such interest has seen many hotel chains develop their facilities.
- It is not shaped and limited by words and it gives Menotti a chance to develop his musical themes instead of just moving from one to another.
- A lengthy Allegro moderato develops the themes rather well although one cannot claim that we are re-discovering a masterpiece.
- Maid Of Gold and Things Told only reinforce the atmospheric canvas of this album, simply developing the melodies and soundscapes to reassess their compositions.
- For some patients, the experience of developing a chronic illness may mean they are unable to function in the role that their doctor expects.
- The urge develops because past pleasurable experience and related benefits from the substance or activity are expected to reoccur on the next occasion.
- After that he began to develop an interest in cosmetics.
- They have interviewed a woman from the audience of the BBC1 programme Question Time who claimed to have seen the images while developing a film at a photographic laboratory.
- Once an exposure is made the paper or film is developed to produce an image.
- Images of film that has been developed are captured by image sensing.
- Black breaks the pin caused by White's dark-squared Bishop while developing a piece and preparing to castle.
- Black's pawns point towards the queenside, where he enjoys more space and has developed his pieces.
- This develops a piece, adds to White's control over d5, gets a step closer to castling, and also takes aim at the Black King.
Mid 17th century (in the sense 'unfold, unfurl'): from French développer, based on Latin dis- 'un-' + a second element of unknown origin found also in envelop.
Palabras que riman con developenvelop
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.