- Another system that devises methods to avoid errors is user-centered design.
- The sheer scale of the plans devised by this team required the support of thousands of service personnel and civilians.
- Third, it provides an opportunity for effective user involvement, as the patients assist in devising their own care plan.
- All the residue of my estate, including real and personal property, I give, devise, and bequeath to Earlham College.
- All persons of sound mind are competent to bequeath and devise real and personal estate, excepting infants and married women.
- The issue, however, is whether the language of the devise of the Somerset Estate can fairly be interpreted so as to include the rights under the s. 2 reverter.
- Transfers of real property by inheritance or devise are not subject to the real estate excise tax.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Other half interest is devisable by will or passes by succession under probate statutes.
- It follows from this that Loring, at the time of his death, had no devisable estate in the land, and that the heirs of his devisee cannot maintain this suit.
- In modern times, they are generally alienable, devisable and inheritable.
- sense 2 of the verb.Oraciones de ejemplo
- An applicant's failure to give information as required by this section is a breach of his duty to the heirs and devisees but does not affect the validity of the probate.
- If passing by will, tenancy in common between devisees and survivor results.
- Although this absence does not depict exemplary probate procedure, we must look to the purpose of the statute to determine whether appropriate notice is given to devisees and legatees.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The ‘Northern Exposure’ project, according to its devisers, Box Architecture, was achieved ‘by the placement of three built forms creating six distinct spaces’ to manipulate light and provide functionality for a family home.
- In this Act ‘inventor’ in relation to an invention means the actual deviser of the invention and ‘joint inventor’ shall be construed accordingly.
- The performers and devisers of the piece manipulate the glove puppets dressed in kabuki-style black costumes.
Middle English: the verb from Old French deviser, from Latin divis- 'divided', from the verb dividere (this sense being reflected in the original English sense of the verb); the noun is a variant of device (in the early sense 'will, desire').
Palabras que riman con deviseadvise, apprise, apprize, arise, assize, capsize, chastise, comprise, demise, despise, downsize, excise, flies, guise, incise, low-rise, misprize, outsize, previse, prise, prize, remise, revise, rise, size, surmise, surprise, uprise, wise
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: de¦vise
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.