Definición de devitalize en inglés:
verbo[with object] (usually as adjective devitalized)
Deprive of strength and vigour: an effective product to treat devitalized skin
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Israeli culture of occupation has worn down and devitalized this necessary distance, transforming the Israeli arena of writing into a post-national one.
- We sometimes have patients whose incisions are not primarily closed because of infection, trauma, devitalized tissue, or for other reasons.
- Now, particularly for young people, the classic film seems no longer amongst the most exciting of all art-forms; it is as if its transformation into an object for academic study has devitalized it.
weaken, make weak, make feeble, enfeeble, debilitate, enervate, sap, drain, tax, overtax, wash out, overtire, exhaust, weary, tire, tire out, fatigue, jade, wear out, prostrate, undermine, impair, render infirm, indispose, incapacitate, cripple, disable, paralyse, immobilize, lay low, put out of action
informal knock out, do in, knacker, shatter, whack, bush, frazzle, wear to a frazzle, poop, take it out of, fag out
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- We lack too much of that and it would seem to lie at the root of the devitalisation of the major political parties.
- Although it allowed for precise mapping and removal of skin cancers, the fixative applied during the procedure was extremely painful due to the epidermal devitalization associated with the fixation.
- The cause of this failure remains unknown, but one speculation is that closure of the bronchus by the staple device was too tight and may have caused devitalization and devascularization of the bronchial stump.
Palabras que riman con devitalizetotalize • palatalize
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India