sustantivo[usually as modifier]
- A velvet fabric with a pattern formed by burning the pile away with acid: a devoré topMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Blair says, ‘What I've done is soften the colours, bleach and fade the prints in some cases, and put them on chiffons or devoré velvets.’
- It was during his college years that he learnt his trademark and highly specialised craft of working with a silk and velvet mix known as devore velvet.
- Burnt out devore velvets will be a strong fashion as they look great in rich jewel tones.
1990s: from French dévoré, literally 'devoured', past participle of dévorer.
Más definiciones de devoréDefinición de devoré en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.