- 1A person who is very interested in and enthusiastic about someone or something: a devotee of Lewis CarrollMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It was only later, after going solo, that he went all interesting, becoming a devotee of prehistoric Britain.
- What is it about tai chi that makes its devotees want to freak people out by always doing it in public?
- She becomes a devotee of death, addicted to the most shuddery of Grimms' fairy tales and a book for the terminally ill called A Hundred Ways to Die.
- 1.1A strong believer in a particular religion or god: devotees of KrishnaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The common devotee should ascertain the sadhu's level of knowledge and devotion, and who is his guru and lineage.
- She was a devotee of the new religion of ‘Konkokyo’ which worshiped a folk god named Konjin.
- Following the instructions, devotees recovered the Deity and returned it to the temple.