Of or used in religious worship: devotional books
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They sing devotional songs in praise of the lord, and holy texts are chanted throughout the night.
- When with devotees of other sects, they enthusiastically join in their devotional songs.
- Anyway, after reading a section from one of Hine's books about devotional magic I decided to make a shrine for Ganesha.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Icons, viewed with John's caveats, can be very devotionally useful.
- Some performers emphasize the spiritual zealotry of the dance, whose early practitioners performed devotionally in Hindu temples.
- All Christians imitate Christ; it does not follow that every formal echo of every pose in which Christ has appeared is theologically or devotionally of prime significance.
Palabras que riman con devotionalemotional, notional, promotional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda