Definición de devotional en inglés:
Of or used in religious worship: devotional books
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They sing devotional songs in praise of the lord, and holy texts are chanted throughout the night.
- When with devotees of other sects, they enthusiastically join in their devotional songs.
- Anyway, after reading a section from one of Hine's books about devotional magic I decided to make a shrine for Ganesha.
- Example sentences
- Icons, viewed with John's caveats, can be very devotionally useful.
- Some performers emphasize the spiritual zealotry of the dance, whose early practitioners performed devotionally in Hindu temples.
- All Christians imitate Christ; it does not follow that every formal echo of every pose in which Christ has appeared is theologically or devotionally of prime significance.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan