verbo (DH's, DHing, DH'd)[no object] Volver al principio
Act as a designated hitter.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The news pre-op seemed more likely that Williams would be in center and Giambi would be DHing; does that change anything?
- Like most regulars, Giambi dislikes DHing, and his productivity has traditionally suffered in the slot (200 OPS points lower from 2000-2002).
- And Nick Johnson's work with the glove will probably convince Giambi that the free agent should take up DHing after all.
A person’s husband (used in electronic communication): my DH would be glad to retire and spend his days fishing
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- My DH has just announced that one of his best mates is having his stag do in Thailand for a week later this year and he will be going.
- DH is home sick so my routine is out the window.
- I'm very stressed with dh's job situation, but know it will all work out.
1990s: abbreviation of darling husband or dear husband.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda