verbo (DH's, DHing, DH'd)[no object] Volver al principio
Act as a designated hitter.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The news pre-op seemed more likely that Williams would be in center and Giambi would be DHing; does that change anything?
- Like most regulars, Giambi dislikes DHing, and his productivity has traditionally suffered in the slot (200 OPS points lower from 2000-2002).
- And Nick Johnson's work with the glove will probably convince Giambi that the free agent should take up DHing after all.
A person’s husband (used in electronic communication): my DH would be glad to retire and spend his days fishing
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I came home to a lovely meal provided by my DH.
- This is the debut offering of my very own DH's blog!
- DH doesn't smoke, never has and never will and all good luck to him.
1990s: abbreviation of darling husband or dear husband.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda