Definición de dhole en inglés:
An Asian wild dog with a sandy coat and a black bushy tail, living in packs. Also called red dog.
- Cuon alpinus, family Canidae
- Highly predaceous canids that invariably hunt in social packs include the African hunting dog, Lycaon pictus, and the dhole, Cuon alpinus.
- The two ambushing pantherine felids appeared to prefer foraging in densely covered settings and the dhole in open spaces.
- The dholes and jaguar were alert though, and already got the jackal who had an unhealthy interest in the horses surrounded.
early 19th century: of unknown origin.
Words that rhyme with dholebarcarole, bole, bowl, cajole, coal, Cole, condole, console, control, dole, droll, enrol (US enroll), extol, foal, goal, hole, Joel, knoll, kohl, mol, mole, Nicole, parol, parole, patrol, pole, poll, prole, rôle, roll, scroll, Seoul, shoal, skoal, sole, soul, stole, stroll, thole, Tirol, toad-in-the-hole, toll, troll, vole, whole
Definición de dhole en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan