sustantivo[mass noun] • informal
- Used to refer to a form of diabetes which typically develops in later life and is associated with being obese: regular exercise helps prevent diabesityMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Physical activity and non-clinical weight management programs can compensate for our bad genes and prevent diabesity.
- The employees...will participate in service opportunities designed to combat Indiana's diabesity problem.
- The concept of "diabesity" has changed some doctors' attitudes in the diabetes field.
Más definiciones de diabesityDefinición de diabesity en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.